Waller & Associates named Key Sub-contractor by General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT)
General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) just secured a 10-year Government contract from the State Department for supply chain management and security engineering services and Waller & Associates was named as a Key Sub-contractor for their supply chain consulting and optimization needs.
The purpose of the contract is to provide best-in-class global security engineering and supply chain management services, for DOS, BDS, DS/C and US embassies and consulates.
The Department of State plays a vital role in protecting 275 U.S. diplomatic missions and their personnel overseas, securing critical information systems, investigating passport and visa fraud, and fighting the war on terror.
The Global Security Engineering & Supply Chain single-award contract’s scope of services include
- facility maintenance and security
- program management, quality control and performance monitoring
- business rules and change management
- performance requirements
“We’re excited to be adding value for our client, our government, and our country.”, says President, Jeff Waller. In addition, “We are on the GSA list (general service administration) for government services so we are already approved to be YOUR Supply Chain Consulting Expert.”
A bit more about us:
- Waller & Associates, LLC is a Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB).
- Our company was founded in 2009 with the mission of helping clients identify opportunities to improve their distribution processes and facilitate the changes required to gain those improvements.
- Our business consists of two main divisions: Commercial Services and Government Services (we are a registered U.S. Government contractor and work with several federal government entities and contractors).
- Our Commercial Services division has relationships with many Fortune 500 companies, as well as small and medium sized businesses.
- Our expert supply chain professionals focus on helping companies streamline their distribution operations
At Waller & Associates, LLC, we take what we have learned from our many years of hands-on operations experience , and then we apply it. This allows us to streamline and restructure Distribution and Supply Chain Management (SCM) operations in diverse organizations (in the private as well as governmental sectors) in such a way that we help reduce costs, increase profits, and make sure you have happier customers.